Friday, March 03, 2006

Disavowed?

Well, I haven't heard from the Guild in weeks, and I'd like to know what the fuck is going on. Last communication I had from them was right before they stuck me in the fucking hospital. I've still got my phone, and it still works, so they haven't cut me off completely yet, but they did leave me stuck with the hospital bill.

I received the usual check from Furry Fiends, an exterminator company in Georgia that serves as one of the numerous Guild fronts for that sort of shit, so they seem to still think I work for them, but I've not received any assignments since I got back, and the email address I usually send stuff to sends me back "no such address" errors.

In the meantime, I've been doing some aimless hunting, but it's impossible to be productive without the intel I usually get. The few suspicions I have gleaned from newspaper articles and general word of mouth usually turn out to have already been cleaned out by the time I get there, despite that fact that several of them fall under my juristiction.

So I'm confused. After the fuckarow in Nice and the brief stint in New York, the Guild was all "good work, cream of the crop" type shit, so I've got no reason to hope I've been fired (it takes a LOT of incompetence to get fired from a job like this - usually the shitty hunters are naturally weeded out by the dangers of the job), but I can't help but wonder what's going on.

So... if one of you bureaucratic fuckwads is reading this, take five minutes and give me a call, alright? It's not like you don't have the number.

Come to think on it, the communications office there is so thoroughly cocked up, you might have lost the number.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

i take it the pills are starting to work then

Anonymous said...

looks to me as if some one is pissed off with you fuck face?

ever thought it's because of all this blog shit?

I mean come on fuck face what the hell where you thinking maybe they tolorated this on purpose so you would hang yourself?

Or maybe you have come to realise that it is all in your head which is why you can't contact no one why all of your patch is clear and all that other crap that you ramble on about.

Hint:keep your head out of the clouds and start to remember what real life is all about cock breath.

Mayhem.

Anonymous said...

Having read your entire blog so far, it sounds to me like John Carpenter struck a little closer to home with his image of vampyrs than Rice or Stoker. Dracula seemed bad enough. Something like Valek would be a new level of awful.

I do have a selfish concern to voice. Is there a Guild agent operating in the Carolinas? No, I'm not looking for the job. I've neither the stomach nor the spirit for it. I just wonder if I shouldn't travel a bit better armed. The entire southeast gives me the damned creeps.

Anonymous said...

It's been a horribly long time since last I checked your site, sir, but it is good to know that you are (as of early March) alive. I'd quite like it if you'd inform us as best you can about your current situation, even if that "us" only contains me. If you can't or won't, well... I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Anonymous said...

brynx dont encourage the strange man.....

Anonymous said...

you know all of you stupid fucks that are downing this poor guy need to lay the fuck off and if you weren't at least half ass interested you would have quit reading his blog a long time ago. as for you mr. krauss if your guild still hasn't called you by the end of the year i might have some other, somewhat less deadly work that you might enjoy.

ps anonymous maybe you should go watch britney spears shake her ass some more and as for you mayhem, you seem like your a little jealous that this little vampyr hunter has a better time in la la land than you.

Anonymous said...

Krauss, a new year has come and you've still posted nothing new. Are things okay? Are you alive? (As if you could answer dead.) Something, anything would be better than the nothing you've left.

Respond if you can.

Unknown said...

It's been more than a year since you posted that entry. I hope you're safe.

Anonymous said...

Oh, man, I just found this blog. But... it's been over a year. I hope you're okay. And, if you're not okay, I at least hope you're not a vamp.
D:

Anonymous said...

The night must fall...
Don't be afraid...

-nine

Anonymous said...

Are there real Vampires? Have you real seen one? I just found this site when I was looking for Vampire hunters. All I want is the truth. If you think my questions are wierd you don't have to write back. I just want to know...

Moxie Dawn said...

Yo, Rev. I just found this blog and read the whole thing in one sitting. Nice writing. More? I've developed cravings.

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat forum[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or little-understood ways to build an income online.